To begin that transition, that journey...
- Currently enrolled in high school
- A recent high school graduate
- A transfer student
- An international student interested in an undergraduate degree
- A student planning to participate in NAIA athletics
If you already have your Bachelor's Degree and are seeking to apply for one of the following programs:
Master of Arts
- Fine Arts (Studio Arts).
- Sport Management.
- Master of Arts in Teaching: (Initial Licensure program; Multiple disciplines available).
- Master of Business Administration.
Master of Education.
- Instructional Leadership.
- Physical Education & Sports.
- Master of Public Service Management.
- Master of Sport and Exercise Science.
- Currently enrolled in a Tennessee high school.
- Seeking to utilize TN Promise Scholarship in pursuit of an associate degree.
- Do not plan to participate on a NAIA sanctioned athletic team.
- Be a Tennessee resident for at least a year.
- Complete the FAFSA.
- Meet FAFSA definition of an independent student.
- No Previous earned associate or baccalaureate degree.
If one of the following categories applies to you:
Master of Arts in Education (Online)
- This program is intended for students seeking a general education Masters degree or an endorsement for their current license. If seeking an Initial Licensure program, please see "Graduate Student" application for the Master of Arts in Teaching. Multiple disciplines are available.
- Master of Business Administration (Online)
- Master of Science in Nursing (Online)
- RN to BSN (Online)
- Complete this application if you are seeking to apply for the COMSTAR Tower Climbing Program.